Benefits of hiring GeoSolve’s GIS Services Bureau:
- Ensures current, accurate data produced by public safety GIS experts: GeoSolve develops and maintains GIS data with a full understanding of the current GIS national standards prescribed for public safety, current and emerging NG9-1-1 GIS data standards, and future long-term vision for the nation’s 9-1-1 system being developed by NENA.
- Provides standardized processes ensuring timely GIS data delivery: We follow documented internal processes which helps ensure the highest quality of GIS data is developed and delivered.
- Affords varying levels of service available from one company (advanced to basic): GeoSolve works with a wide range of clients possessing varying levels of GIS and public safety knowledge, personnel, and technical environments.
- Increases control of data maintenance: We offer many combinations of GIS maintenance services to ensure all our clients’ map data meets or exceeds industry standards for an affordable price.
- Offers seamless service: Our public safety GIS experts are divided into teams for cross-functional project management, including data maintenance services, so clients don’t have to worry about monitoring ever-changing GIS technology, trends, and staff training.