GeoSolve has completed many GIS projects throughout the State of Oregon.
Our Public Safety GIS project highlights include:
- Developing a county-wide road centerline conflated with emergency service zones (police, ambulance, and fire districts) for the Oregon State Office of Homeland Security.
- County-wide critical facilities GIS development
- Developed and now currently maintaining E9-1-1 GIS map data for 16 or Oregon’s 36 counties.
Our Local Government GIS project highlights include:
- Municipal utilities paper to GIS conversion and CAD to GIS conversion
- Scanning and georeferencing as-built drawings
- Electrical utilities CAD to GIS conversion
- Designing and implementing geodatabases, data models, and geometric networks
Counties in blue and highlighted cities in the map below show our GIS customers throughout the State of Oregon.